TO THE VALUED PATIENTS AND POTENTIAL PATIENTS OF THE SIGURD CENTER,
We feel it is important for you all to know the steps we are implementing to ensure your safety and wellness while receiving treatment at The Sigurd Center Clinic.
The safety and health of our patients and employees is our TOP priority! We will be implementing significant measures to adhere to recommendations made by the government, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health officials in order to reduce the risk of COVID-19 in all of our patients.
- ALL patients will be screened prior to attending therapy sessions and asked if they have exhibited any signs or symptoms such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties and if so they will be removed from the schedule for 14 days.
- ALL patients will be screened with the following questions prior to entering the building and will be taken off the schedule if they answer yes to and of the following questions:
- 1) Have you or anyone in your family been in contact with anyone who traveled outside of the US this year?
- 2) Do you have any pre-existing conditions that would place you at high risk?
- ALL patient's temperatures will be taken upon arrival with a forehead thermometer and if patient exhibits over 100 degrees they will not be seen.
- ALL patients will be taken back into the gym to receive one on one therapist / patient treatment to avoid signing in and waiting in the waiting room.
- No more than 8-10 people will be in the clinic at one time and each patient will remain 6 feet from any other potential patients that may be exiting or entering.
- ALL windows and doors will remain open at all times (except the bathroom of course) to eliminate unnecessary touch.
- ALL surfaces touched or used will be immediately disinfected and properly put away.
- Air filters will be used in the gym and all filtration systems will be changed regularly.
- There will be no hugging, hand shaking or unnecessary body contact.
- ALL family/transportation will be asked to wait outside during patient's appointment
- ALL staff is required to wash hands between every patient and after using the restroom using soap and washing for at least 20 seconds and intermittently using sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- ALL staff is required to stay away from anyone who is sick and will be asked to stay home if not feeling well or exhibit any of the signs or symptoms stated above.
- ALL equipment will be sanitized before and after use.
Kirsten Thompson, RPT/Owner